Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Hey there folks,

Yes, I know, one of those blog posts saying you're going to post later, so that way. Between Jurassic Park Slope and writing a bunch of stuff for Starlight Runner (which I will actually be able to tell you about in the coming months!) I've been neglecting you, dear readers.
This is Doctor Goat, it's been a long few months.
But! I am going to be posting more in the New Year, possibly during the holiday break from work, in which I will continue to work but curse the work twice as hard as before.

Coming up in the time when I actually write: My long-threatened, unpublished articles on The Hunger Games, Twilight, Sucker Punch (Special, He Dared Me to Write it Challenge from my boss) and probably some conversation about Bridesmaids and the Help.

To tide you over, Merging+Media has put up one of the panels I spoke on, if you're feeling particularly inclined here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment